Thursday, March 12, 2009

We Love Dirt! Mommy Doesn't!

The girls have spent a lot of time outside lately due to the nice warm weather we have been having-except for today. They actually got into an old flower pot and started playing in the dirt. They were a mess, especially Lilly! They both had to have two baths.

She was a Mess

Lilly tried to eat the dirt

She thought it would be fun the put dirt in her hair!
I've been horrible about blogging about what is going on lately. Daniel and have spent a couple of weekends together just us-which has been nice. The girls stayed once at my parents and then Nana came down another weekend to watch the girls. I've also been busy with making cards, etc... so a lot of my free time goes to that. I'm ready for the weather to stay warm so we can spend lots of time outdoors. I promise I will start to be better about blogging. I just think that I have to have a picture to post. hahaha
HAPPY 17 MONTHS LILLY!!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Funny! Jackson LOVES getting into the flower pots! He also loves the bird bath. Most of the time, when we play outside, he has to go straight into the bath when we're through! :) Lets get our kids together to play when the weather gets nice!