Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas at Grammy and Papaws

We enjoyed a great Christmas at my parents.  The whole family was there and it was a bit crazy at times.  I really took a lot of pictures before everyone arrived, but after that I was to busy visiting and being with family.  I have no pictures of my other brother or my parents….ughh.  We enjoyed eating lots of great food, going to see the lights and Garvin Gardens, the boys went to the movies and the girls went shopping.  I love this time of year when we can all be together!  So thankful that God has blessed me with a wonderful family.

Family PictureDSC_0423Daddy and his girlsDSC_0416_edited-1Mommy and her girlsDSC_0415Blakely and RebeccaDSC_0417Lilly and BelleDSC_0419My Nephew and My BrotherDSC_0424Colby, Terri and KennyDSC_0425The girls love playing with Uncle Kenny!!DSC_0428

Dressed to see the lightsDSC_0431Excited to see the lightsDSC_0432My Neice, Darby and IDSC_0436_edited-1Zach and LillyDSC_0439

No comments: