Saturday, February 24, 2007

18 months old

Blakely- WOW! We can’t believe that you are 18 months old. You are a true blessing to us and have absolutely been so much fun. You are a true toddler!Weight: 24lbs 2ozHeight: 32 1/2 inchesYou are talking non-stop. Your dad and I tried to count how many word you have said or saying it is close to 60. You are saying new words everyday. Lately you go around the house and say “no, no choe (Chloe) or beb (Jeb). If you find a oe (shoe) or ocks (socks) you try to put them on even if you already have some on. I swore the other day you said your first sentence, “I want juice.” You are truly amazing us everyday. It is also so cute when you say Blakely- you say “Bakey” and point to yourself.You love to be outside. When we are leaving you try to run away from me so you can play outside instead of getting into the car. You love to get into everything and have keep us busy chasing you around the house.You love to read books. You like to look at them by yourself and especially be read too.You love to point out different objects in the books. Sometimes if I can’t find you, you are in your room looking through books. You can point and/or say these body parts.*nose*hair*eyes*ears*teeth*mouth*foot*hand*fingers*belly button*knee*toesI think I could go on and on, but I will stop.We love you Blakely and are so proud to call your our daughter.

No comments: