Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Lilly

Happy ½ birthday Lilly Pad! You are such a sweet little girl and for the most part you are happy all the time. We all love you so much and can’t believe that 6 months has already passed.
Stats:
16 lbs 9 ounces 70%
26 ½ inches 70%
Sleeping:You still are waking up once or twice in the night. I have tried numerous things, but not sure what to do… I have let you cry up to 20 minutes, but I can’t go to sleep with you crying so I just get you up and nurse you back to sleep-I know I’m being used as a pacifier, but mommy needs some sleep too. You do very well during the day-usually 2-3 naps a day. You always fall asleep fairly easy for your naps and when you first go to sleep at night.
Eating:I’m still nursing, but I am supplementing with formula about twice a day. You have eaten squash, avocado, sweet potatoes, apple sauce, bananas and cereals. I have been making some of your food and it is actually easy. Just takes up some time.
Playing:You are sitting up so well. You get mad when I lay you down to play, except on your tummy. You are grabbing everything and putting it in your mouth. When on your tummy, you scoot around all over the floor-you are more physical than Blakely was at this age-I guess you want to keep up with your sissy. I’m sure you will probably be crawling in the next couple of months. You love the exersaucer and jumper.Other stuff:You still don’t have much hair, but it is starting to come in-it’s a lot lighter than Blakely’s hair. Your eyes are still blue. You LOVE to take baths and love splashing in the water. You enjoy outside. You love Blakely and watch her every move. You love to smile and are ticklish on your chest and your tummy-your laugh is adorable.We love you Lilly and look forward to more smiles and giggles!!!

No comments: