Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We headed to MO to visit Daniel's family. We had a fun, busy weekend. Me, Nana and the girls went shopping Saturday and Sunday and got a lot of great deals and some cute clothes. The girls really handled shopping at the outlets fairly well, considering that Blakely didn't have a nap. Nana did tell me there is no way you could go shopping with the both of them by yourself and I totally agreed...Daniel and his brother, Sam enjoyed fishing and canoeing. Uncle Sam is headed to Army boot camp this week so we wanted to make sure we got to see him before he left. Blakely loves playing with her Uncle Sam!! One day Lilly will enjoy chasing him around too. We also got to hang out with the Bates Family Sunday night-both girls loved getting all the attention. Thanks for a fun weekend. I didn't take any pictures, except Blakely on a ride at the mall-then my camera lost its juice. Hopefully Nana will send me some pics that she took.

No comments: