Thursday, August 7, 2008

Backyardigans

I took Blakely to see the Backyardigans in LR. She had the BEST time and I have to admit it was a really cute show. She was in awe of all the characters and keep asking where they all were when they were not on stage. She got up and danced a couple of times, but most of the time she didn't take her eyes off that stage. She cried when we had to leave and keep telling me I want to go see Tyrone and Tasha. Then she told me next time "I'm going to see Backyardigans with my Daddy, Lilly and Mommy." I told her they might come back again sometime. After we left we went by the Peabody to go look at the ducks and then went to eat some yummy food at the Purple Cow. It was a great mommy and Blakely day. Little miss Lilly got to spend the day with Grammy and Papaw. We miss you Daddy and will see you in a couple of days.

No comments: