Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentine Party

Yes Valentine’s Day was almost two weeks ago and I’m just getting around to posting about it.  Oh well, it’s not like I have that many readers. 

Blakely had a fun party at school.  I didn’t do a great job at taking pictures because I was helping with the party.  All the kids loved getting valentines from their friends!  The kids enjoyed playing games, eating a big heart cookie and doing a craft. 

Blakely’s Valentine for her friends.BP-A Piece of Pope Excited about her valentines from her friendsHappy Girl-even though the picture is blurry  Pin the heart on the CherubIMG_0723  One of Blakely’s classmates played find the cherry-It was a mess!IMG_0726 Lilly at home with her sucker from the party and craft   IMG_0735Blakely Loved her Heart Craft-I found how to do the craft here.  I just changed it up a bit.  All the kids LOVED it!IMG_0731

No comments: