Friday, October 21, 2005

Daddy Showing you Off



Finally, we are getting back to normal. Blakely, your dad and me were both under the weather this week. Mine was a cold and your dad had problems with his wisdom teeth being pulled. I think we are all finally feeling better. Yesterday I took you to your dad’s work for a shower that they gave us. It was fun showing you off. Your daddy was so proud. He smiled so much that his mouth hurt a lot after the party. Of course you were the perfect angel. We got a lot of great gifts. Thank you everyone at Simmons for such a good time. Monday you get to go to the doctor for your 2-month visit. I am anxious to see how much you have grown. I can really tell in your diapers. The velcro doesn’t go over as much as it did a week ago. I think that you are going to have to have some shots when you go see Dr. Cheshier. I don't know if I will be able to watch them do it. Hopefully your dad will be able to go with us to help us get through it. Check next week for Blakely's 2 month up date.


No comments: