Monday, October 24, 2005

Two Months Old




Blakely today you are 2 months old. It is hard to believe that you have been with us for two months. It seems like yesterday that we brought you home. You have really been a true blessing to us. We have so much fun with you and can’t wait for more exciting times to come. Today you had to go to your 2-month visit. Dr. Cheshier says you are doing great. He said that you are growing so much and doing everything a 2-month old should be doing. You smile, kick your legs, move your arms all around, focus on moving objects and are turning your head to sounds. You are truly a happy baby. Here is how much you have grown.Weight: 11 pounds, 2 ouncesHeight: 23 ½ inches long You also had to get your first round of shots. You were so brave. I think that I cried more than you did. I didn’t think it would upset me that bad, but I hated seeing you scream and cry like that. I know it will be better the next time. Baby Blakely we love you and look forward to seeing you grow even more.

No comments: