Friday, October 14, 2005

What a Week








Well this week has been interesting Blakely. First, I want to thank you for celebrating my 31st Birthday with me. YOU were the only gift that I wanted or needed. I love you! Your dad and I call each other Bubby so that is why the cake says Happy Birthday Bubby! We also went to Van Buren to the Fall Fest. Your dad and I had a really fun time with you! Then, I got sick! Mastitis!! It was horrible. I felt so bad because I couldn’t take care of you as well as I would have liked. Luckily that only lasted 2 ½ days and then I was pretty much back to normal. Next, your Grammy came up to help us out because your dad had to get his wisdom teeth pulled. Well she came a day early and we went crafting in NWA. We went to War Eagle with Auntie Debbie. Debbie-that chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick was awesome! We had a really great time! You were so good the whole time and never cried. The only thing is you had on the blue fish outfit and everyone thought you were a boy! It even has an orange bow on it with an adorable hat. We ended up taking it off because you got too hot. So today when we took Dad to get his surgery I made sure that you had a pink bow in your hair. Grammy we want to thank you for all your help. We love you! Hopefully next week it will be back to normal at the Pope household, but both your Dad and I feel like we are getting a cold. Ughh!!!; Pictures are the week in review!

No comments: