Saturday, February 23, 2008

Picture Craze and Other thoughts

I got a little addicted taking pictures today of the girls, especially Lilly-mainly her because she just sits there and smiles so big at me. We have all been under the weather this week except for Daniel. I have actually had my 4th case of mastitis and I am on my second round of antibiotics. I am really trying to nurse Lilly for it least 6 months or longer, but if this mastitis thing happens again I might have to change my thinking on that. Blakely has had an ear infection and we also found out she is allergic to penicillin-broke out in hives-kind of scary. Lilly has just had an awful cold. So that has been our exciting week at the Pope house. Now back to my picture craze today. I love dressing up the girls in cute bows, flowers, etc, Daniel thinks it is all a little much-the flower, the bands, etc... in the hair, but I think it is absolutely adorable. Blakely usually won't go out of the house without a bow. I have to admit that most of my ideas/bow-flower making, are inspired by others (Keri, friends, blog friends and other photos on the web.) I would like to think that I am a little creative, but don't we all get inspirations from others. So to all of you who have great ideas or maybe get your ideas from others-I would like to say thanks for sharing them with me. So as I have rambled on and on about whatever - I will share my pics from today. Blakely will be 2 1/2 tomorrow so come back soon and check out my post on her.

No comments: