Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our Belt

Well Miss Lilly is such a mess these days. The past several weeks she has been taking all of her pj's or clothes off + plus the diaper during nap and when she would go to bed. There were so many nights we would find her without any clothes on laying on a wet bed. So something had to be done. I was telling my friend about it and she said she read in the parents magazine that they would use duck tape "aka belt" to put around their diapers for kids who did this. Well we got our hot pink belt and it works like a charm. I'm not sure why she started doing it. We are in the process of potty training, so maybe that is why. She is doing well with going potty and is so proud of herself when she goes. She gets off and says in her cute little voice, "I did it." Hopefully in the next couple of months I will be all free of diapers and tape-it least for the day time.

No comments: