Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not so good at blogging...

Well I guess I didn't accomplish my goal of blogging it least once a week...or did I say twice a week. Oh well I guess it doesn't really matter...
Last week the girls had a fun time playing outside-the weather was so nice. They loved riding around in their new jeep and playing on the swing set. We also had a play date with the Nutts and enjoyed being outside all afternoon.
At the end of the week Blakely came down with the stomach bug and just let me tell you I'm not a fan of that at all, especially when they are in bed when it strikes. Luckily Lilly didn't get it. She just had a bad cold that turned into an ear infection. Daddy was also sick and was on antibiotics and cough medicine. I actually was the only one healthy. So today we are finally back to normal and our preparing for snow/ice. I don't mind it as long as we don't lose power.
Hope all of you are having a great week!!!

No comments: