Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Whole Lot of Nothing

This is what we have done pretty much all last week.  It has been so cold here.  Blakely did start back to school and Lilly did start Gymnastics(forgot camera so hopefully will have take pictures next time)-but that is pretty much the only thing we had on our agenda.  One of my goals this year is to really try to it least update my blog once or twice a week.  Hopefully I will succeed….hahaha.  Hanging out in our PJ’s IMG_0534Eating my favorite snack-yummy!!IMG_0537    Blakely excited about the Razorbacks victory at the Liberty Bowl-see the screen in the back.  Obviously Blakely picked out her outfit-I get her dressed and then she usually ends up getting into her bottom drawer-Summer clothes-and finds something else to wear.  Silly Girl!!IMG_0535

No comments: