Friday, October 22, 2010

Visit with Family

Several weekends ago the girls and I went to my parents house.  My brother and his family were coming in for the weekend and it had been forever since we had seen them.  The girls had the best time.  They loved playing with Uncle Kenny!  We all went and played putt putt one day-Lilly’s first time.  It was so fun!  I hate that we live so far away from each other, but it least will we get to see each other at Christmas.   

Blakely and Uncle Kenny being sillyIMG_1678 Grammy and The GirlsIMG_1676Me and My ParentsIMG_1692The GirlsIMG_1680With Cousin Colby IMG_1681 Aunt Terri, Baby Girl and Uncle Kenny with the girlsIMG_1684

Uncle Kenny Helping Lilly OutIMG_1705  My Little GolferIMG_1702 This picture is blurry but I had to put it on here-she would make the hole and then hold up the ball and yell, “go golf.”  She is a mess!!IMG_1703 She really was concentratingIMG_1704

No comments: