Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beach Day 2

The second day at the beach we spent at the pool. We had fun at the lazy river and playing in the pool. Blakely went down the slide a ton. She even went down the real big one too. I forgot my camera so no pictures of the pool. That night we went to LuLu's. It was fun, but took forever. It started pouring rain when we got out of car so we it least had time to dry off before we ate. Here are some pictures from that night.

Daniel and I
My Mom and Dad
Kenny and Terri
Lilly dancing to the music-she had such a fun time
Miss Blakely-so proud of her braid
Lilly's famous cheese face
The kids at their table-Blakely and Lilly have the best cousins ever.
The girls waiting and waiting
Grammy and the Girls
Lilly watching over as Blakely gets her braid
So excited....excuse the rain water hair
Lilly excited to be at LuLu's
My dad telling a story to a group of people about some bug.

No comments: