Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blakely's 4th Birthday Party

We celebrated Blakely's birthday a week early this year. She actually turns 4 on August 24th. Blakely had the best time at her party. She loves to swim, so we had a swim party. I have a feeling there will be more pool birthday parties in the future...It was just so easy to do. The pool has a kiddie pool, sprinkler pad and slides for all to enjoy. All the kids enjoyed swimming, eating hot dogs and chips, yummy cupcakes, hitting the pinata and eating lots of candy. It was such a great time and I know Blakely had the best time. I can't believe my little girl will be 4 in less than a week. She is such a big girl these days and we just love her to pieces.
I didn't get any pics of grammy, papaw and nana or us for that matter. Sometimes I feel like I need to hire a photographer to take pictures, because you already have so much to do at the party...hahaha

Blakely insisted on cupcakes-I'm glad she did-they were so easy.
Friends at the party
More friends
The "happy" Birthday Girl
Decorations
The Birthday Invitation
I had these printed at vistaprint on a 4x8 card with a glossy finish-they turned out so cute.
the back of the invitation

1 comment:

Olivia Grace said...

Happy Birthday Blakely!! It was a great party Anita. OG wants a swimming party now!