Friday, August 28, 2009

Blakely turns 4

On Monday Blakely turned 4! I can't believe that my little girl is 4. She is such a big girl these days and reminds me all the time that she is big now...hahaha

We had a fun busy day on her birthday+it was Daddy's birthday too. First we headed up to Build A Bear. We had never been and I knew the birthday girl would love it. It was so fun because I didn't tell her we were going-I just told her it was a surprise. When we drove up she was so excited!! She immediately went in and picked out her pink pony-aka pink unicorn. She had the best time doing it. Miss Lilly was there the whole time and just had fun looking around-she didn't even care that she didn't have a bear-so I thought we will wait until she is older to come back for her. Our next surprise was meeting some of our friends at McDonald's. Blakely was excited to play with her friends and eat one of her favorite foods. The kids all enjoyed playing and eating cupcakes.
That night we were busy eating Mexican, Blakely's first soccer practice and pre-school open house. Blakely did take some pictures at dinner-she LOVES taking pictures.
We had a fun special day together and I just LOVE my little girl to pieces. I will write more about all the things she is doing in another post-I'm good to get this one done. Oh, if you were worried about Daddy not getting any celebration-we celebrated on the weekend...hahaha

Stuffing the Pony
Bath Time
So Proud of her Pink Pony-she calls it pony girl
eating with some of her friends
Picture Blakely took of Daddy and Lilly
another picture that Blakely took of Lilly

No comments: